Friday, August 26, 2022

Friday Favorite Five


-Moodibars.  I haven't actually tasted these cuties, but I can imagine so many creative possibilities at home, the office, or in the classroom.

- the NeuroFaith podcast.  I recently discovered Dr. Curt Thompson's books.  They have given Aaron and me many topics for discussion and personal growth, and this podcast is a beautiful intersection of the science of the brain and our faith in Jesus.

- my new milk frother.  I kept buying the cheapest one, and it kept getting bumped and broken, so I purchased this one which includes a travel case.  It's sturdy and whips up a beautiful foam (with both almond milk and cow's milk) in no time.

- Roasted Root, my new favorite recipe blog.  I love her slogan, "Eat Well, Eat Often".  Real, delicious food.  I keep a stash of her various muffins made with ground oats.  In the freezer at all times.  (Right now it's the flourless oatmeal nut muffins.)

-NailAid Biotin Ultimate Strength.  This clear coat helps keep my brittle nails healthy and strong.  Because even though cellists have to keep our nails short, we still like to have pretty hands.

No comments: