Wednesday, May 10, 2023

November


As November rolled around, Katherine and I took the opportunity to go support Olivia as she stage-managed a musical at JBU.


Hannah and Benjamin (who drove all night) made the long drive from Houston and surprised Olivia. I love the way my kids encourage each other!


Aaron was still hard at work with the Lavukal Translation Team in the Solomon Islands, so he missed all the fun.


Voting is still such a treat, I'm so grateful for the opportunity.


And speaking of opportunities, the string quartet I coach at Central Baptist College had several opportunities to contribute to our community 


by playing in a couple of local businesses during downtown's Christmas Open House.


Katherine and I began to count down the days until Aaron's return by writing the days of the week on the coffee filters,


and soon he was home again.


Just in time for Olivia to bring another houseful of friends home for the weekend to enjoy the Broadway show, Anastasia.

No comments: