Friday, March 13, 2015

Wednesday, March 4

This morning began with a stifling humidity.  While I was just sitting on the porch reading with Katherine, my glasses were fogging up!
  
The Kosco came last night after we had gone to bed, but not terribly late.  That's great news for our departure in two weeks if the ship keeps it's schedule.  It's really hitting me that in the next two months, I'll be laying my head in six different "homes" as we begin a big period of transition.
"I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.  I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.  Your ways, O God, are holy.  What god is so great as our God?  You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples....Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen."  Psalm 77:11-14, 19
So thankful that God is faithful and that He performs miracles and leads our paths, even though we can't always see His footprints.

No comments: