Tuesday, October 1, 2024

March 2024 Keeps on Marching


My calendar kept the countdown for the last few chemo treatments, and my hair began to show signs of its old curly self as it continued to grow.


The weather grew warmer and we tried growing new things in our yard. My former math teacher, a master gardener, gave us several raspberry bushes last year, so we made a trellis to support the fruit they would bear this year.


The little tomato and pepper seedlings I planted in January grew underneath the light in the laundry room, awaiting the last freezing night which usually occurs in mid April.


The weather became warmer, so Grandma and I took walks outside again.


I never tired of watching the seasons bring all of the joys and delights. Wisteria is one of my most favorite things.


Purim found us making Hamantaschen to share.


This tradition of remembering God's faithfulness is one of my favorites.




Another one of my favorite way to remember God's faithfulness is by celebrating our handholding-versary. This year marked thirty-four years of watching God work in our lives together.


No comments: