Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sweet Sabbath

"What do you want me to do for you?"  Jesus asked him. 
The blind man said, "Rabbi, I want to see." 
Mark 10:51

Opening my eyes to glimpses of God's glory and thanking Him for:

-the technology of antibiotics producing overnight results for my girls' feet

-my ocean view now framed by blue gingham curtains

-running water and washing machines that fill themselves

-a new recipe, yeasted chocolate coffee cake, from a magazine sent by a dear friend

-hot chocolate and new lists to check off

-internet access to reconnect with friends and family around the world

2 comments:

Abi's Blog said...

I can just see those gingham curtains! Beautiful, especially with the ocean through them. :)
Blessings,
Ava

Nahna said...

Joining you in gratitude today. May the Lord bless each of you as you continue to settle in and transition back to SITAG and "town"

Love you