Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Grandparent's Day!

 
 
If I had mailed cards the day we arrived in Honiara, they would have arrived in time (I think) for Grandparent's Day.
 
 
One of my favorite things about furlough was the time we spent and the memories we made with our many grandparents and great-grandparents.
 
 
So, from across the Pacific Ocean, happy Grandparent's Day to our amazing and godly grandparents and great-grandparents.  We're so glad we have your gene-pool, but we're especially thankful for the influence each one of you has had on our lives!
 

3 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

I love the art work:)

Anonymous said...

We are so very fortunate to have three grandparents! And your kiddos have fabulous grandparents, too. I love how hard you work to make sure they're a strong presence in your children's lives.

Love, Liss

Bartokhound said...

Beautiful drawings, Choatelets.

May I make a stab at who drew which segment? My vote: Sarah is Happy, Grand is either Olivia or Benjamin (I cannot decide!) and the lovely and highly artistic Parents is Katherine. Am I close?!

Love,

Aunt Kayla