Friday, November 15, 2019

Thursday, November 14

“If the voice of God is drowned in the noise pollution of the good thing I am doing, then the greater need is to pull away from earth’s feverish impulses and with God in the quiet of the soul’s solitude to capture for myself a conviction of what his imperatives are for me.” 
~ R. Arthur Matthews




One of my favorite things about living in the village is waking up while it’s still dark and going out on our veranda. While I spray myself with mosquito repellent, Aaron puts the kettle on to boil so we can have a nice, fresh French press of coffee. While I watch the sunrise, he brings me a cup of coffee. Bible in one hand, coffee in the other. It’s the best way to start the day.

1 comment:

quilt'n-mama said...

Oh friend, I loved this view... I am sure it has changed a little bit but I agree, it was an amazing way to start the day!