Friday, July 29, 2022

Friday Favorite Five

 1) Revive Our Hearts recently posted a series about three primary idols of the heart...comfort, control, and approval. Ouch.  Thought provoking and soul searching reads.

2) We're rough on measuring spoons and cups around here because we use them multiple times throughout the day.  Even with fewer people in the house, we still cook often, so several sets are nestled in our drawer.  But when I snapped another plastic handle off, I knew it was time to add a metal set to our arsenal.  I'm super excited about this colorful measuring set and anticipating it bringing much joy to our kitchen!


3) Tim Ernst's "Arkansas Waterfalls" and "Ozark Highland Trails Guide".  We are having SO MUCH fun discovering this part of Arkansas that we've never seen. 

4) Monteau women's clothing.  Katherine is still growing like a weed.  And as I'm doing more strength training, my body is changing shape.  So we recently hit up TJ Maxx to find some clothes that wouldn't break the bank and found that Monteau fit our curves well.  Some of the necklines are lower than we would like, so those went back on the rack or got some adjusting at home.  Shopping is not one of my favorite things, but I look forward to seeking out this brand the next time we need some new clothes.


5) Sally Lloyd-Jones summer book activities and summer boredom busters.  Makes me want to have little ones around again, but we will still explore her fabulous suggestions even with the old people that live under our roof.

No comments: