Friday, May 15, 2020

Favorite Friday Five


1) We were supposed to be in Australia now, visiting all sorts of doctors and getting school supplies from my mom who was bringing a suitcase full of things we ordered.  New planners are also waiting for us.  With no snail mail coming or going from the Solomon Islands, and no flights coming or going anytime soon, I need to make an extension to my current planner.  I found free printables, including undated daily planner pages, on the Day Designer website, and they will have to tide me over until the world rebounds a little bit from this crazy virus.

2)  I confess, neither Aaron nor I are as organized as we want to be, especially when it comes to our budget.  We recently discovered everydollar.com to help keep us communicating with each other well and to encourage us to steward our financial resources well.  Three homes means three budgets, but I'm excited about the flexibility and ease this tool provides for us!


3) A new-to-me encouraging blog by Kaitlyn Bouchillon inspires with book lists, more lovely printables, and wise words based on God's Word.

4) For my birthday and Mother's Day combined, Aaron gifted me with a Strengths Finder evaluation. I'm super excited to have another tool in my toolbox!


5)  Bagels are one of my favorite breakfasts.  We can't buy them here, but we can make them!  Sarah shared a recipe she recently made, and we created a bagel factory.  The first batch was ugly, but we plan to try again with a variety of additions.

No comments: