Thursday, July 11, 2013

DeLeon Springs, Florida


It has just been way too long since we've visited our Florida friends!  How fun to watch our families change and grow over the years.  Now this precious family is beginning to add some daughters-in-law.
 


We spent Monday night and Tuesday morning catching up with our former college Sunday School teachers, and my friend, Renee, has such a pretty back porch for me to drink my coffee and listen to the birds sing while I read my Bible.
 
 
If we're in De Leon Springs, we have to go to the Sugar Mill for breakfast.

 
 


The restaurant is inside the beautiful De Leon Springs State Park, and we ran into some more Stetson University music professors, Bobby and Ann Adams.  I was impressed they remembered us and that we had played cello.
 


Our family always orders blueberries, pecans, and chocolate chips to add to our whole wheat batter as we cook our pancakes in the middle of the table.
 


I love how the batter comes in such pretty pitchers. 
 



 


Never enough time with this amazing and wise lady.
 


The kids decided they needed a dip in the cold, spring fed swimming area.
 


These two are a little scary together, I think they are twins separated at birth.
 

 

No comments: