Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More Conway, Arkansas

 
 
Our time with my side of the family has been super full, but full of memory-making.
 
 
And a little crazy, too.
 


My mom is always doing thoughtful things, like sending the last two gardenia blooms of the season back to the hotel with us.  Our room always smelled soooo good!
 


Sunday morning, we all worshipped together with my brother and his awesome girlfriend singing and my sister playing the piano.
 


We overflowed into three rows!
 


After church, we went to Back Achers Ranch
 
 
for lunch
 


laughter
 

 
and some horseback riding.

 
We also began the process of saying goodbye to my siblings.



I don't really like that part.
 


But I'll take every minute I can get.  Five of the six of us were able to gather this weekend, and most of us came from far away.  Like Maine, Missouri, and Minnesota.  My dad said we should have continued the alliteration with Marulaon Village.  But we'll be there soon enough.
 


The kids loved riding the horses.


And a surprise bunny-sitting opportunity.
 


And when my sister suggested we go out for ice cream,
 


we decided she had a great idea!
 

 
 
I think we've eaten ice cream almost every day of our road trip. 
 
 
For some of us that have been on the road for almost five weeks, that's a lot of ice cream.
 



No comments: