Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Laughter is the best way to say goodbye


We have repacked and weighed everything.  My parents' porch overflowed with our boxes and books and clothes. 
 
 
 I'm glad we got the first draft complete.  But making decisions and sorting into different boxes drained our brains.
 


The packing may have drained our minds and bodies, but the goodbyes are draining my heart.
 


When my mind, body, and heart are drained.  I get goofy.  And I'm not the only one.
 

 
Laughter is the best way to say goodbye.
 

2 comments:

Bartokhound said...

Joanna,
LOVE these pictures. You absolutely got your Mama's sparkling, glimmering, twinkling eyes and gorgeous smile. Two beautiful ladies.
Love,
Kayla

Leslie said...

You and your mom look so much alike. Two very pretty ladies! Girl, I don't know how you do it. I had to laugh at your comment about my personality showing through the things I like. I am pretty sure we are about opposite as they come. I'm cheering you on and praying the Lord continues to make your paths straight! :)