Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday, March 11


Did you ever read the sweet preschool book, "I Went Walking"? Each page begins, "I went walking, and what did I see?" Here's my Marulaon village version...

I went walking, and what did I see? Katherine and Laitima in a hammock, smiling at me.
                                       
                               

I went walking, and what did I see? Donuts cooking over the fire, yippee!

                                           

I went walking, and what did I see? My friend, Ofoaen, making donuts for me.

                                           

I went walking, and what did I see? Kino blossoms, hanging from the tree.


I went walking, and what did I see? Back at my house, Olivia working hard as can be.
 
 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I LOVE your "I went walking" book!