Saturday, October 31, 2009

Signing Off

We're leaving in a little over an hour to find our spot on the crowded boat among the hundreds of other people traveling out to the western half of the Solomons. Just a reminder that we will not have internet access while we are in Marulaon, so I will have to play catch up on reading blogs when we come back in January. We think we have the radio e-mail (still boggles my mind) fixed, so we will be able to send and receive small e-mail messages and send blog posts as well. Please keep leaving your comments (we love to read your reactions to our life in the village), and I will moderate them when we come back.
"Saddle up your horses, we've got a trail to blaze through the wild blue yonder of God's amazing grace. We'll follow our Leader into the glorious unknown..." Steven Curtis Chapman
On to the next great adventure in Marulaon...

1 comment:

Kecia said...

I'm so glad I found your blog through Carmen and Joanna. I will definitely continue praying for you all. God bless you!