Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook



This daybook is hosted by Peggy.

For today...Monday, October 26, 2009

Outside my window...darkness, insects humming, neighbor in the valley trying out every single ringtone on his new phone


I am thinking...about how God never leaves me in my comfort zone for very long. "Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9:10


I am thankful for...a good report for my Benjamin's eyes. Still in awe at how God works.

I am wearing...pajamas and about to crawl under the covers


I am remembering...a long list of things to do before we load the boat on Saturday


I am going...gray


I am reading...nothing outside of my "Jesus Time" this week


I am hoping...Katherine sleeps well tonight. She really misses her amazing Daddy.


On my mind...this sweet nature-inspired stationary


From the learning rooms...Benjamin schooling with Daddy in Australia, the girls studying with Mama at home, everybody gets a short week so we can pack up the books

Noticing that..."absence makes the heart grow fonder" is true


Pondering these words...about how to spark my child's imagination and wondering how to implement them best in Marulaon


From the kitchen...cleaning out the fridge and freezer as we finish the packing and move back to Marulaon

Around the house...a girls' game of "hand and foot" in progress (Olivia is making a comeback), the list from SITAG of everything we have to do in the house before we leave at the end of the week, an almost completed "Noah's Ark" poster for Katherine's circle time


One of my favorite things...good old Apricot Scrub from St. Ives


From my picture journal...



our new favorite game for PE - "pie in the snow" (minus the snow)

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

What good news! (Well, except for the neighbor, overly enamored with his phone... had to chuckle at that!)

Especially glad to hear about the eye doctor's good report.

Julie

LISA said...

OK, trip to the islands for our anniversary $27,000. Was I reading that right and is that American money? Anyway, thanks for the idea, we thought it was great. Praying for a safe return for Aaron and Benjamin, and for your trip this weekend. I will miss your regular posts and, when I do, I am reminded to pray again!

Choate Family said...

Lisa,
I don't think that is in US dollars. It is expensive to come here, however :] Start saving your pennies!