Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweet Sabbath

"The LORD is my strength, my shield from every danger. I trust in him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. " Psalm 28:7 NLT

From our list on the fridge:

*four pairs of hands working together to make "Noah's Ark" for littlest sister



*"butuful sunshine" (from Olivia)

* fresh squeezed bush lime juice

*Elmer's gel glue




*butter on hot pumpkin bread (from Sarah)

*Mama and Daddy -because I love them- and Sarah, Benjamin, and Katherine -because they are joyful- (from Olivia)

*e-mail to communicate with a far-away husband

*ginger snaps straight from the oven

*breakfast in bed with my sweet girls

*people on the other end of care packages

*playing outside with my kids




*three pairs of brown eyes (each one unique)

1 comment:

The dB family said...

This is a beautiful list!

Blessings!
Deborah