Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sweet Sabbath

"I've thrown myself headlong into your arms--I'm celebrating your rescue.  I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answered prayers." 
Psalm 13:5-6 MSG

Celebrating and singing thank you to the Lord today...


-the sixteen picture books and final copy of the Lavukaleve picture dictionary that Ezekiel and Aaron worked hard to finish, most of which is going back to the Russell Islands today

-my friend, Ofain, who finally called to tell me that she has another doctor's appointment at the hospital on Thursday morning, and would I come?


-the rainbow God painted in the sky last night while I was fixing supper

-a cute coffee press cozy that I hope to make with Sarah after we get settled in the States

 

-the 1,000 gallon raintank (see it in the top left corner?) we were able to send to Karumulun village with Ezekiel because of some very generous friends - thank you!

-finding a great resource for our family to help us through the upcoming transitions, including a game with questions for pre-furlough, furlough, and post-furlough

No comments: